Solid wood cabinets made in Nova Scotia, 10 colors available (see examples below) only 5-10 day shipping at affordable prices. Special order cabinets are available. Stop in today to see our new display and talk to our friendly staff for a quote!
How To Measure Your Kitchen & Bath For New Cabinets
Accurate measurements of your kitchen or bath are important in designing your new cabinets. Please follow the steps listed in this kitchen and planner and give the information to your Seagull Cabinets product specialist.
You will need to carefully configure the exact dimensions of your room. Your completed floor plan should resemble the diagram below. Be sure to show the exact locations of doors, windows, hood vents, exhaust, gas lines, water lines, drain lines, outlets, switches, light fixtures, and heat vents.
Using a tape measure and graph paper, measure your room using the following steps.
1. Measure from the wall to wall at 36” height
2. Measure from corner to window or door opening.
3. Measure across the opening from trim edge to trim edge.
4. Measure from the edge of the trim to the far wall.
Compare sum of #2, #3, and #4 measurements to step #1.
5. Mark the exact location of water, drain, gas
lines and electrical outlets, and switches on drawing.
6. Measure from wall to wall above the window and compare to #1.
7. Measure from the floor to the window sill.
8. Measure from the window sill to the top of
9. Measure from top of the window to ceiling.
10. Measure from the floor to ceiling. Compare to the sum of #7, #8, and #9.